Registration is now open for the 2017 Irish Society of Human Genetics conference to be held at Croke Park, Dublin on Friday, 15th September.
Registration for the 2017 meeting includes 1 years ISHG membership.
Pricing is as follows:
• Standard rate (after 28th August): 60 euro
• Reduced rate (available to students or those with no taxable income): 40 euro
You can also avail of joint ISHG and ESHG membership (1 year):
• Standard rate (after 28th August): 115 euro
• Reduced rate (available to students or those with no taxable income): 95 euro.
There are 2 ways to register:
1) Complete registration and payment details via the online system
2) Complete the registration link and send it, together with payment details, to the ISHG Secretary.
Forms can be submitted via email or land mail (details are contained in the form).
Note the deadline for abstracts has now passed. Any queries regarding late submissions should be directed to ISHG_Secretary@rcsi.ie .
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Many thanks and best wishes,